The following outlines the process for making a request to the tick mark technical documents.
- Please complete the change request form, request the form from email@example.com
- Once complete, send the Change Request Form back to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Following its receipt, Digital Radio UK will consider the change request
- Digital Radio UK will respond to change requests pointing to an error in the documents or something that is factually incorrect
- Digital Radio UK will respond to change request with an addition to the documents. This will take place annually in June
- Digital Radio UK may ask questions about the change request, as appropriate
- Once Digital Radio UK has come to a conclusion, they will pass on the response to the organisation/person who has requested the change
- This process will happen as quickly as possible
- All changes will be recorded at the front of the technical documents in the Change History
If you have a change request please follow the steps above. Any questions please ask email@example.com.